We are currently advertising for teachers:
Classroom Teachers KS2 Fixed term until 31st August 2020
Viewley Hill Academy is looking for talented and innovative teachers to join our teaching team from September 2019. Our successful Ofsted inspection recognised our high standards, ambitions for our pupils and the loyal and very enthusiastic staff. Would you like to be part of this team?
We are looking for teachers who:
- Love working with children and know how to enthuse and engage them so they are excited by learning
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Are resilient, dedicated and are team players
- Have high expectations of children’s achievement and a proven record of excellent classroom practice
- Have an excellent understanding of how to use assessment information to plan and deliver learning that ensures all children make good progress
- Fantastic, happy, well-behaved and enthusiastic children
- High quality CPD
- Welcoming, friendly, supportive staff who will value your contributions
- The opportunity to work with colleagues across a wide range of schools
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please telephone the academy office to arrange.
Application forms are available from, and should be returned to, the Academy, accompanied by a cover letter outlining your strengths and educational experiences. Please telephone the office or email [email protected]
Alternatively, forms can be downloaded from our website using the link below.
Viewley Hill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to DBS Clearance.
Closing date: Friday 29th March 2019
|Academy Application Form||Link|